- Working with Dr. Murali Balaji over the past few years has been a major highlight in my fifteen year teaching career. He is the consummate professional and his desire to affect positive change is contagious. I’m a better person and educator thanks to my relationship with him.
– John Camardella, World Religion Teacher, Prospect High School (Illinois)
- The personal and professional friendship I have had with Murali Balaji have directly lead me to be a more culturally competent educator and empowered me to teach other teachers throughout America about both Hinduism and Indian culture
– Christopher Murray, World History Teacher, Walter Johnson High School (Maryland)
- Dr. Murali Balaji has that unique ability with his superior educational and administrative skill sets to provide a highly respected analysis on diversity & inclusion initiatives for any individual, department or company. I’m a diversity specialist and Assistant Dean Emeritus in Multicultural Affairs with more than 40 years of experience. Dr. Balaji has my strongest endorsement on his ability to provide you with the very best service and expertise in the field of diversity/inclusion in higher education, local communities & private industry.
– Joseph Selden, form assistant dean and director of multicultural affairs, College of Communications, Penn State University
- I’ve known Murali as an author, advocate, teacher and leader. His commitment to issues involving cultural, racial, and religious diversity is unmatched. And the communities he serves are better because of the time, attention, and dedication he gives to them.
– Jam Sardar, News Director, WLNS-TV (Lansing, MI)